Friday, March 2, 2012

For Michelle & Bailey

I finished Owen's scrapbook (61 pages!).  I thought I'd share one of those.  This was back in June of 2009.  Owen was about 6 months old.  We went to meet Bailey, who was about 7 months old and the daughter of one of my good friends from Oklahoma (friends since junior high and college roommates).  Owen and Bailey were just starting to sit up.  It was so cute to see them interacting with each other.  Owen wasn't so sure about Bailey at first, but they really warmed up to each other.  They got a kick out of grabbing at each other and laughing.  

I couldn't resist adding my own little captions to my scrapbook page.  I'm sure you could come up with some of your own.  Sorry about the pictures of pictures.  I can't scan a 12x12 page.  You can click on the pictures to make them bigger.  









You think they'll get together later??  I think Bailey will be way out of Owen's league.  Too cute for Owen!  At least he got a first date!  Ha ha.

2 comments:

Debora said...

Soooo cute. Michelle will love it :)

The Purtle's said...

I do love it!!! I totally had to LOL at your comments!!! Too hilarious. :) I think they do make quite a cute couple!!! And, I am very impressed with your catch-up scrapbooking...I really have fallen behind...so that inspires me to get to it!!! :)