Tuesday, November 1, 2011

scripture power

The primary children (ages 3-11) had their program in sacrament meeting this past Sunday.  The primary theme for the year is "I know the scriptures are true."  Nathan, Jared, and another boy named Justin started off the program singing a song called "Scripture Power".  They did so well, and I'm proud of them for being brave enough to sing in front of everyone.  They also did really well on their speaking parts.  I had the opportunity to play the piano for the program since my new calling is the primary pianist (in addition to activity days leader).  It has to be one of the best callings out there!  I love hearing the kids sing, and I also get to hear the talks and prayers given by the kids and the sharing time lessons.  It's so fun to be around the children.


Yes, it is hard to stand still though.  :)  Jared provides good support for Nathan.

1 comment:

Landlocked Shores said...

Annie I love reading your blog and especially LOVE this video! It's one of my favorite primary songs and they are darling!